-->

Something odd is happening to follower acquisition on business Instagram​


Advertisemen


Something odd is happening to follower acquisition on business Instagram​
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm a freelance social media marketer and recently acquired a new client after taking over from their original outsourced social media manager.

I've noticed for a few weeks now that my client's instagram account is consistently acquiring new followers that are completely random and out of context to the intended target audience. As I receive the notifications when the instagram page acquires a new follower, I'm noticing it often says that "@xxx" has accepted your follow request".

Since I am not actively requesting to add these individuals and they all seem to be completely out of context to the client's line of work, I'm starting to wonder if the previous social media manager had the instagram account linked to a programme that paid for followers. Do you think this sounds like the case?

I've broached the subject with my client and she's keen for me to try and sort it out and do whatever needs to be done. Is there anyway I can see what third party programmes may be linked to the instagram account at all?

In short - I think my client's instagram account is linked to a paid follower site from the previous employee due to random follower acquisition. How do I stop this?

Any help is much appreciated!

submitted by /u/little_pickle4
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 09, 2020 at 03:59PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger