-->

So, you DON’T want me to make non-paid organic posts on Facebook?


Advertisemen


So, you DON’T want me to make non-paid organic posts on Facebook?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Current/former social media agency professionals: why does my social media agency vendor not want me to make non-paid posts on Facebook?

BACKSTORY: I just started a new job as the marketing manager for a very successful local family-owned business. Don’t be fooled by that description. We have a very healthy marketing budget. We write big checks, but part of why I was hired is to verify our spending is of value and redirect the wasteful spending into other channels.

Our social media agency does our paid ads on Facebook, and I think they do a good job with it. They do not do any organic posts on our behalf.

I understand that our organic posts will only serve to 2-6% of our followers’ timelines, but it seems like a missed opportunity to just ignore it entirely. We have lots of great ideas on content we can post that our followers will find relevant. And we have ideas on how to get them to like, share, and comment more than they have in the past. Even if the reach and frequency is low, I think it gives our business some legitimacy to publicly show that we’re finally catching up on our digital strategy.

My agency says it is a 100% waste of my time to curate content, post, and engage our audience.

Can anyone help me find the kernel of truth hidden in the sales talk and account executive lingo?

submitted by /u/allrez99
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 05, 2020 at 03:15AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger