-->

How do I stop my page from getting restricted week after week?


Advertisemen


How do I stop my page from getting restricted week after week?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I keep getting this notification on Facebook every week that says my page is restricted stories from being seen on other newsfeeds. It gets restricted each week after the last restriction ends. How do i fix this? I cant even see the restriction on mobile or the new desktop version, only on the old desktop version. Page quality still says no violations. What do i do?

submitted by /u/CenturionMagnetics
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 08, 2020 at 12:59AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger