-->

Have 10k Followers on Twitter. Want to change my niche. What are the Best Practices?


Advertisemen


Have 10k Followers on Twitter. Want to change my niche. What are the Best Practices?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

During March, I started a new Twitter handle about Corona. I tweet on corona news and numbers. Now I would like to change my niche. something in the links of Travel, Money, and Motivation. I would tweet about this shift and change my Twitter Name. Question is

1) Is this legal 2) What are some good practices

submitted by /u/dorafins
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 09, 2020 at 01:06PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger