-->

Client wants to be targeted (FB & IG Ads Question)


Advertisemen


Client wants to be targeted (FB & IG Ads Question)
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Problem: Client wants to be targeted by our ads on Facebook and Instagram, but she is never reached.

Of course I get that the client might not be the target audience for the ad, but for this particular one, she kinda is as she is being targeted by our competitors. Fyi, we skew towards location-based audience targeting as this is a brick-and-mortar store.

I was wondering if it is because she's an admin on our Facebook page? Because looking back, I don't recall being targeted by ads from a page I handle. I just can't find a source for this.

I understand it's pretty counterproductive to target a person working for the company but in the interest of making the client happy, I'm trying to figure this out.

I've thought of uploading a customer list on Facebook with just her email address so solve this but I don't know if that's the best course of action.

I've been encountering this "problem" ever since I started doing social media years ago and I haven't found any answer till now so I'm taking my chance asking here.

Hope to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks!

submitted by /u/DTFiesta
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 10, 2020 at 05:00AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger