-->

IGTV strategy for Business Podcast


Advertisemen


IGTV strategy for Business Podcast
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi!

I've been building the IG account of our business podcast slowly over the past few months and had started incorporating audiograms, which are a great way to get a preview of the episodes out there. The goal is always to encourage new people to check out the podcast and simultaneously build a community.

I now see IGTV seems to be picking up some traction, but I'm unsure of its value or what strategy to use.. Has anyone used it to good effect? I'm basically going into this with no knowledge, but some of what I'm wondering:

  • Should I strategically post to have a grid layout
  • How long uploads should be
  • How much time I should invest - is it worth it?
submitted by /u/flywheelAssoc
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 10, 2020 at 07:02PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger