-->

Growing tech related Instagram?


Advertisemen


Growing tech related Instagram?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I recently started an Instagram account, theme is kinda what people do on YouTube, I unbox tech and make short reviews on it. Been posting once a day, slowly but surely got to like 18 followers.

Now, I'm very new to Instagram, but I love tech, I work in a store so I have some products available that an average person might not. I've read some things, friend helped me with hashtags and so on, but I found this subreddit and people here might be able to help.

Is it even viable to run an Instagram like that? While I do it as a hobby, I don't want to just unbox things for myself. Goal is to perhaps answer some questions and help people with their purchases.

How to actually grow my channel(or however it's called on insta)? I'm not looking for follows or likes, kinda want people to ask questions, interact, followers to actually care about what I post, not just like and leave.

Any tips or tricks or ideas are helpful, thanks!

submitted by /u/VoiceOfTheVoiceless_
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 08, 2020 at 09:20PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger