-->

Free tools to manage multiple social media accounts / how can I schedule future posts on Twitter / Instagram?


Advertisemen


Free tools to manage multiple social media accounts / how can I schedule future posts on Twitter / Instagram?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Let me just explain the situation I am in:
1. Basically I am in charge of spear-heading my company's social media.
2. Instagram, AFAIK, does not have any native web-browser based features that allow us to schedule posts or even upload posts.
3. I need some kind of free-to-use tools / software that will allow me to schedule posts to Instagram and twitter. The only ones I've seen so far with a 10 minute google search charge a monthly fee to do this.

Thank you very much to anyone that can help!

submitted by /u/BreAKersc2
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 13, 2020 at 02:26AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger