-->

Does It make sense to start an Instagram Profile as private for a bigger project?


Advertisemen


Does It make sense to start an Instagram Profile as private for a bigger project?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have a small project of my own. I am starting to have content to post that SHOULD increase in the next months. But i think what could make my page interesting is seeing an improvement in time, which now simply doesn't exist. Does It make sense to start my account as private (kind of as a diary for myself and close friends) and post what i want until I decide it's enough quality content to go public? Is it an already used practice?

In my mind It's like starting to build an online portfolio but actually send it around only when it's professional/complete enough. Thanks :)

submitted by /u/Person_withQuestions
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 05, 2020 at 03:46PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger