-->

Best hashtags to follow


Advertisemen


Best hashtags to follow
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have only started with Twitter and not really sure on how to go about growing my account with 0 followers.

I have done some research and it seems that going around a relevant hashtag to your writing is a good idea with liking and replying to those that are using the said hashtag.

What I noticed is that most of the accounts for #marketing hashtag look like bots. I interacted maybe with 100 of them and only go 2-3 engagement.

Should I be using more specific long-tail keywords? Or maybe I should be using a different strategy altogether?

submitted by /u/KlimYadrintsev
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 04, 2020 at 09:24PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger