-->

The TikTok algorithm is... annoying


Advertisemen


The TikTok algorithm is... annoying
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I just received the analytics of some of my videos and I believe they have great potential to become viral (or at least get more views)..if TikTok just allowed it to happen. To illustrate:

Video 1: 8.31 seconds long | average watch time 10 s | 90 likes | 8 comments | 344 views

Video 2: 10.68 seconds long | average watch time 15 s | 93 likes | 506 comments | 788 views

Video 3: 17.18 seconds long | average watch time 15 s | 605 likes | 8 comments | 1428 views

I've been posting thrice a day lately but as an art account, it's too hard to for me to sustain this. Kind of disheartening to see that it's more of the system really hindering my videos from performing better. I think TikTok hates me :(

submitted by /u/TwiceTrader
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 14, 2020 at 01:29AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger