-->

Social Media Management tools - that fun decision...


Advertisemen


Social Media Management tools - that fun decision...
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I currently run 10 social accounts. Mostly FB and Insta. (One of them is a Twitter account). I use Buffer, but I'm about to add 3 more accounts. This will make me switch to Buffer's $99 a month plan, which I'd rather find a cheaper solution (Buffer doesn't include the analytics with that price). I do like Buffer's simplicity though.

What are some tools you would recommend me look at? Would using FB and Insta's native analytics be a decent alternative on the analytics aspect? Should I bite the bullet and upgrade to Buffer Business?

submitted by /u/devwalk92
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 29, 2020 at 11:02PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger