-->

Pinterest: should I pay for Tailwind?


Advertisemen


Pinterest: should I pay for Tailwind?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’m near the end of my free trial and I’ve stopped pinning for a week and my numbers already plummeted. Tailwind is helpful for scheduling and has helped me with my numbers but I just wanted to check is it worth it? I would buy it if it included Instagram but it says the price is for each social profile so it seems expensive to me. I’ve not had much traffic from Pinterest (I need to improve my pins) but I know Pinterest is key. What do you guys think, is it worth it for a new blogger? I haven’t got any ads or anything so I’m sensitive about my blog expenses.

submitted by /u/kutri4576
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 14, 2020 at 04:56PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger