-->

Is it worth buying a meme Instagram page with 50k followers for $500?


Advertisemen


Is it worth buying a meme Instagram page with 50k followers for $500?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’m in high school with a part time job to make some cash, and last year I saved enough to buy myself a decent car. I’m not bad at saving my money, so that’s where most of my spending has been going... would this be a decent option to make more money than I bought it for later on? Is the $400-500 purchase worth it if I keep it growing?

submitted by /u/the_legend17
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 14, 2020 at 09:10PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger