-->

I'm in dire need of help, my relationship with my gf is on the line and I don't know who TF is after us


Advertisemen


I'm in dire need of help, my relationship with my gf is on the line and I don't know who TF is after us
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So, this has kept happening, where someone somehow, fucking knows every tid bit of what me and/or her are doing, and they, one or more idfk, get into our accounts and talk to either of us from the other account, pretending to be each other and say shit like "I've been playing with you, I don't actually love you" and shit like that trying to break us apart, I don't want any of that, I want us to live happy, without this shit, I'm 16 and I can't change numbers or anything as such, I really need help to either protect my and her accounts from whoever is getting into my and her accounts, or, find out who TF it is and find out how to make them stop... Please, this is an emergency.. I don't know who to ask or what to do... I've set up 2 factor authentication, no devices show up being logged into or having at some point logged into my account... It only shows my device... And I've set up and changed my password a bunch, idk what to do... Thank you..

submitted by /u/Thotus_Maximus
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 30, 2020 at 05:23AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger