-->

I need help finding a new social platform


Advertisemen


I need help finding a new social platform
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I don't use nor have any interest in Twitter, tiktok or Snapchat. I literally only use Facebook for the marketplace. I use Instagram but am trying to get away from it due to the algorithms and search bar that keep me on the app. My reasons for Instagram is for keeping in contact with some people, a place to share my photos and see what my favorite companies are up to. on Instagram it's just friends who added me, I have under 50 followers, my account is private and I don't use tags.

I'm trying to get away from Instagram currently with Vero but unsure how much longer that may be around. I don't care for the search tabs because even on Vero I don't use it. I just want a place to share photos and videos between friends and family at good or better quality, a place to message others, isn't addictive and algorithm based, has minimal or no ads preferably. Other than Vero, is there such a thing?

I'm already deleting Facebook and just going with apps made for selling and buying. And I'm in the process of creating a discord server for friends to keep in touch, people to meet other people and to find events who don't like social media.

I'm in the USA if that matters and I use an iPhone and iPad

submitted by /u/sknysky
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 13, 2020 at 02:20AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger