-->

How much/how should I pay someone to just respond to DMs


Advertisemen


How much/how should I pay someone to just respond to DMs
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I am looking to hire somebody to answer DMs for my Instagram account (not through here please dont ask). They would have no responsibilities other than that, so no posting etc. just answering questions.

I estimate the work to add up to a couple hours a day, but plan to have the person work whenever they want, spreading it throughout the day.

I want to be sure I offer a fair market rate. Im not sure what this position warrants, Ive only had a quote from a professional company that would run about everything for $6-800 a month.

submitted by /u/goosetavio
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 13, 2020 at 04:57PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger