-->

Thinking about hiring a personal social media manager to build my brand, does that make sense?


Advertisemen


Thinking about hiring a personal social media manager to build my brand, does that make sense?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm a business consultant and think about building my own personal brand but figured that that's too time intensive for me. I currently manage my Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook by myself, but way to infrequent. Also, I've 100s of topics I would like to blog about, but don't find the time to do so.

So, I was thinking about hiring a social media manager / content creator type of person who would make sure my Twitter is up to date, translate my thoughts into well written articles and publish them on LinkedIn / Facebook, maybe also take here and there a video of me talking about stuff I find important.

Does that sound like reasonable or over the top? Is anyone of you maybe doing a similar thing and could even share his/her experience?

submitted by /u/OperibusAnteire
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 05, 2020 at 03:59AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger