-->

I Need Password Help for Instagram


Advertisemen


I Need Password Help for Instagram
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Okay so I have the Instagram app on my phone and it's already logged in. I also want to be able to log in to Instagram on my PC & other devices but I've forgotten my password. I registered the account with my phone number. I've tried the password reset multiple times and even though it says it has sent the verification code my phone hasn't received any sort of messages. I've also checked over multiple times in my profile settings that I have the right number and that the number I'm typing into the password reset match up. Could someone please help me with this problem because if something happens to my current phone then I will lose any form of current access to my Instagram account.

submitted by /u/Whimsy_Crow
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 06, 2020 at 04:49AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger