-->

I have to attend a tiktok livestream for work and am very confused


Advertisemen


I have to attend a tiktok livestream for work and am very confused
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I am a 30something working at a tech start up with mostly 20 year olds. We have a “meeting” on tiktok livestream 🙄 next week that we must be there for.

My question is, does tiktok save the livestream after it’s finished? Is there a way for me to record it on my phone to rewatch if I need to go back for info? I will be watching it live, It’s streaming from east coast at 8am which is 5am my time in Los Angeles, so I’d like to have it to rewatch. Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/milkmilktea
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 06, 2020 at 05:17PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger