-->

I have been looking for a specific social listening tool that I can't find!


Advertisemen


I have been looking for a specific social listening tool that I can't find!
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey Social Media Experts,

I monitor conversations online to find gigs as a Digital Marketing Trainer.

So far I have been doing pretty ok this past 2 weekson Linkedin + Tweeter. (1 job + 2 conferences)

But I have been doing everything manually and it takes time.

On Facebook, groups can be a great asset when it comes to finding gigs and people looking for my skills. But same thing there is no way to monitor these conversations without doing it manually.

Is there anyone aware of a tool / technic or process to gather everything in the same spot?

That would look like a tweetdeck for FB Group + Linkedin + Twitter.

For example, this morning someone wrote "looking for a social media specialist for 20 hours courses in Paris". I found it via Tweetdeck but that works only for Twitter.

I hope everything makes sense. Thank you in advance for reading.

submitted by /u/avneruzan
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 12, 2020 at 02:05PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger