-->

How to enjoy social media again? For entrepreneurs.


Advertisemen


How to enjoy social media again? For entrepreneurs.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I am an artist and I used to love social media and posting. Now I get really stressed out and usually avoid/procrastinate posting.

I have had some serious things happen in my life (mom getting cancer twice, her having a major stroke and now she is getting crippled. Not to mention my own health issues and had major spinal surgery on my neck 2 yrs ago. And my Dad just passed in December. I have also been a caretaker for my mom for the most part. It seems like every time I try and get into a flow and start getting into some routine some serious life crisis happens like what I mentioned above. Then I stop making art and then my social media takes a hit (drop in engagement, loss of followers, etc) and then I feel defeated. It’s a horrible cycle.

So how do I break it and get in the habit and also make social media fun again???

submitted by /u/axentric
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 03, 2020 at 03:12PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger