-->

FB ads for selling locally


Advertisemen


FB ads for selling locally
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey!

So I have a new product, its purified water in a box (AKA BIB). I have never done any Facebook ads, what I have done in the past is post some Facebook Marketplace ads and then boost them, but the targeting is very limited so I don't know if that is a waste of time/money.

My objective: To generate more leads, the ad should lead to FB Messenger to enquire or coordinate the order with me.

So my question is, how do I go about posting ads on Facebook that are ideal for local sales?

I thought about posting an ad in local community groups, but that could be spammy.

My competition, that sells water in 5-gallon bottles, seems to post a lot on Marketplace.

Any ideas, insights I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Mikelovin23
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 05, 2020 at 01:33AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger