-->

Facebook job post won't show up on job's tab


Advertisemen


Facebook job post won't show up on job's tab
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I've been having trouble getting a job posting to work on Facebook. I have been trying to create a job post, and it seems as if everything worked, but when I go to to facebook dot com slash jobs and search for my business name, our job post never shows up. I just verified my business with Facebook Business Manager yesterday and added our page to our Business Manager account. Still nothing. I'm wondering if it is because our Business Manager account is so new. I have been trying to get this to work for days, I've asked on the Facebook support website, and I've searched and googled it with no luck. Thanks!

submitted by /u/spreadlove5683
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 07, 2020 at 06:19PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger