-->

Dealing with suspensions


Advertisemen


Dealing with suspensions
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

How do y’all deal with receiving suspensions on social media?

Recently I received a suspension on three of my twitter accounts for platform manipulation and spam, which I didn’t violate any of this and now I’m currently twitter-less. It’s making me so anxious and have really bad anxiety. I cannot stop thinking bout this and it’s been almost a week. I just feel like I’ve done nothing wrong. I’ve had these twitter accounts for years and then all of a sudden some certain individual that was in a periscope broadcast chat had falsely mass reported me for spam.

I’ve sent in an appeal about a week ago and it’s making me so hopeless. I’ve heard from a lot of people that it may take awhile or it might even not even be taken care of. It’s so stressful to know that I won’t be able to get my account back.

Anyone that works at twitter, please help me out. I truly am a loyal twitter user. I do not tweet any harmful/abusive content nor do I manipulate the platform. I have been on this platform for years now and never had an issue.

submitted by /u/augustin_song
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 03, 2020 at 03:08AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger