-->

Creating a Facebook group alongside our page for a community? Which makes more sense?


Advertisemen


Creating a Facebook group alongside our page for a community? Which makes more sense?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So basically I have a store I've been working on but prior to launch I've been trying to build a bit of a community of like minded people. I have a facebook page and Instagram page where I post pics to be shared, liked, commented on. Eventually a store will be launched with the same name but I want the community to thrive. Does it make more sense to start a group as well?

It's relatively new so only around 250 people like the page but I want people to post and converse. I usually use HootSuite to post to the page and IG.

For example say I had a shoe store. Right now Im just posting shoe related content to the page and IG, but I want people to discuss shoes and engage with each other and be a nice place to check out for shoe related info. Should I just create a group to do all the conversing?

Also is there a way to invite everyone who likes my page to join the group?

If I have the store, the page, and the group what kind of content should I be posting to the page that I wouldnt post to the group?

Also in terms of advertising, I know I can run ads that target people who like the page but can I target people in a group?

I guess what it comes down to is if I am eventually selling something would it be more beneficial to have a page with 100k likes/followers or a group with 100k members? I do want to keep it as an actual community and not a blatant excuse to promote products.

Id rather not waste more money running ads to like my page if it should be spent on groups.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/DriveThoseSales
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 05, 2020 at 09:22PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger