-->

Been locked out of Facebook since December, not sure where else to ask about this or any clue on how to solve the problem.


Advertisemen


Been locked out of Facebook since December, not sure where else to ask about this or any clue on how to solve the problem.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. The only sub I found was Facebook Help which is closed. Maybe someone here has dealt with this problem before.

I deleted my Facebook in roughly August 2019. On December 27th I tried to reactivate it and I couldn't so I decided to make a new account. Once I uploaded a picture of myself, my account got disabled because they likely though I was impersonating myself or something. I was led to a prompt where I'd upload a photo of my ID to prove I am myself and I did that but never got a word back. I did this again with a new account using my phone instead of an email and also uploaded my ID again after getting disabled again.

It feels like I'm permanently banned from Facebook for doing nothing but try and use their platform again. I have no idea what to do. I've researched all the ways I could possible contact them which seems to be no way. If anyone knows what I can do about this situation at all I'd really, really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/joytoy322
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 07, 2020 at 06:21AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger