-->

Instagram Commenting Disabled. Dont know why


Advertisemen


Instagram Commenting Disabled. Dont know why
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi, I have an account (its older, so I am sure its not a "new account limitation) and have been relatively inactive but just started posting again today. I tried commenting on some posts and I keep getting an error. Its a text-only post with no hashtags, links, emojis. This happened my first comment, so it cant be because I am commenting too much. I never post anything spammy, so not sure whats going on.

The only thing I can think of that might be it, is I connected Buffer today so may be getting dinged for using a third party app?

submitted by /u/PMMeLifeTips
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 21, 2020 at 10:41PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger