Advertisemen
Compensation structure ideas for company social media management
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I work for an anesthesia consulting and staffing firm that has been around for about 10 years. It's a small operation that is looking to grow, particularly through the use of social media and other pertinent digital marketing tools. I have a background in this area and volunteered to take on this effort.
I already have a primary job that I perform for this company, so the social media management role will be a secondary job for which the company is willing to compensate me for. The challenge is how to develop a compensation package for this role. My bosses are open to different compensation strategies.
One such compensation package involves awarding a percentage of a new contract resulting directly from my social media marketing efforts. But I'm unaware of what a fair percentage would be.
Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance!
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 23, 2020 at 10:35PM