-->

Would love some helpful tips/insight! I have been teaching myself everything there is to know about social media marketing. I’m a Cinematographer and Photographer trying to get in the social media game by providing Creative Content & Management.


Advertisemen


Would love some helpful tips/insight! I have been teaching myself everything there is to know about social media marketing. I’m a Cinematographer and Photographer trying to get in the social media game by providing Creative Content & Management.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Since I am a part time bartender/manager at a restaurant in the Hoboken, NJ area I meet many successful small business owners quite often. One thing I realized is they are ALL searching for social media management or are not happy with their current situation.

For the past 9 months I have been managing the social media accounts for the restaurant I work at. (Instagram and Facebook) Primarily focusing on content. The problem is providing content will only get me so far. I want to make myself more sustainable and versatile so I can be seen as more valuable by future clients. This means shifting some of my focus towards data/analytics, proving ROI, etc.

Share your thoughts on how I can up my game!

School me in what truly matters when it comes to managing social media accounts.

How do I become successful in this field?

I appreciate this subReddit so much!

submitted by /u/LiveATheHudson
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 09, 2019 at 09:12PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger