-->

Question on how to deal with minor annoyances that still merit responses


Advertisemen


Question on how to deal with minor annoyances that still merit responses
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm running Twitter/Facebook/Instagram for a nonprofit I've been involved with for a long time. Person who was doing it stepped back and I have the time and energy to do it right now so I'm taking care of it (since some of my other work scaled back a little there). I really don't want to get into specifics but there's a big commotion lately over a particular issue pertaining to our work and I have posted multiple times about it. It is all that is on the top of our feeds right now.

Someone @ed us, saying we should be supporting the pushback. The person who wrote the article retweeted that appeal. We have already shared that article on all platforms. Being new to this, my kneejerk is to say, "Look at our g-d- feed, you absolute dunces." but obviously that's "bad optics."

Is a simple, "Already on it!" merited here? Should I just ignore it? I know this is like, a Communications 101 question but I'm usually doing behind-the-scenes work and nobody else was stepping up to do this. I can just ignore blatant trolls but this is obviously people who are concerned about the same thing as we are and just aren't bothering to click one link further.

submitted by /u/polygraphicmemory
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 24, 2019 at 04:47PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger