-->

Need help with Instagram-making posts search able


Advertisemen


Need help with Instagram-making posts search able
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey fellas, so I have an instagram for my artworks and realised none have any hashtags on them. I would like to make them searchable as I'm trying to promote to sell my art.

I was thinking of reuploading my photos with hashtags.. Like if I add a hashtag to a photo uploaded months ago right now, it will be searchable, but be really far down the list of that search term I am assuming? Due to the most recent posts floating to the top when you search a hashtag term is that right?

Should I just re-upload all my photos with some searchable hashtags to make my posts more easy to find for people?

Thanks a lot guys.

submitted by /u/undercovermushroom
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 03, 2019 at 01:25AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger