-->

My follow/unfollow method. Any tips?


Advertisemen


My follow/unfollow method. Any tips?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

There's an app I downloaded that shows who's not following me without getting me banned so eventually I will use that but here is my method. Manually unfollowing everyone is a bitch but here's what I do in order to not get banned- go into your followers list and for each follower start typing their name or handle(you should do both) in the search bar. Only type enough of their handle that a couple usernames pop up(ex: username is "karatekid69," type K-A-R) until now you have a reasonable number of followers like karatekid69, Kara Smith, Karina Johnson, karvideosdaily. Slide over to following tab and type the same thing- whoever isn't following you, unfollow them. It's tedious but you take away the risk of unfollowing through an app and usually the ratio is quite high so once you've done that it should make your job simpler. Any other tips on how to successfully follow/unfollow?

submitted by /u/mattreddit619
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 07, 2019 at 07:15PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger