-->

Ideas Meaningful Usage of Social Media


Advertisemen


Ideas Meaningful Usage of Social Media
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Since 3 years, I am using social media in many different ways. I try to share things I read, ask question I am interested in, try to start discussions, and the things I do. I always try to understand the mechanism of a social network, and then try to apply it to a purpose I have in real life or as a creativity technique. But mostly I try to get inspired by others and share.

But then there is a big community that uses "social media" for business purposes. Many questions focus on improving the follower base or any other metrics. Instead we should try to improve what we do, share knowledge with each other and not just focusing on numbers and making money in the first place.

How do you use social media in a meaningful way?
Do you focus on a specific field?
Are you more producer or consumer?

submitted by /u/xandrucea
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 07, 2019 at 12:42AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger