-->

How do I message someone I've been friends with on Facebook without being weird or awkward?


Advertisemen


How do I message someone I've been friends with on Facebook without being weird or awkward?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So how do I message someone on Facebook without being seen as weird or awkward? There's a few females on my FB that I've been friends with for awhile like 1 maybe 2 years and I just don't know how to approach them lol. I know it sounds silly but I'm an introvert, I know they like me/ think I'm cute however I just don't know how to do this without being weird or awkward. And I left some of these females on seen as well and I just don't wanna pick up where we left off, message them out of the blue suddenly. Like how goofy is that? Perhaps I'm overthinking the whole situation like I do with everything else in my life but please give me some insight, tips, whatever cause I need to get out of this bubble I'm in. Thanks.

submitted by /u/mindmisconception
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 04, 2019 at 05:32AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger