-->

Facebook wants to check my account that I use since 2008


Advertisemen


Facebook wants to check my account that I use since 2008
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi friends,

again I have an issue with facebook. this time they blocked my account. I used it for many years to manage my business monetized pages also to develop apps.

Facebook asked me to upload a photo of my face, now it shows me this message.

You Can't Use Facebook Right Now

We're currently reviewing your submission.

We're always looking out for the security of our community, so until then you won't be able to use Facebook.

I know that I have to wait but is there a way to contact them to speed up the process and restore my account. I tried to call them using their phone number in France, Irland, and USA but there is no answer. can you give a valid phone number or any way to contact them, please?

submitted by /u/Taktouk
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 25, 2019 at 12:40PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger