-->

FACEBOOK WANTS GIFT VOUCHERS FROM EBAY OR AMAZON TO BE PAID BEFORE HELPING ME????


Advertisemen


FACEBOOK WANTS GIFT VOUCHERS FROM EBAY OR AMAZON TO BE PAID BEFORE HELPING ME????
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

How is it I must BUY facebook an amazon or eBay gift voucher to change my number on my FREE account from secondary to primary. This is RUBBISH!!! I live in South Africa I can't afford a $1005 voucher just to change a number. Then I get blocked by Facebook support till 25th December .... and after calling the support number they provide the guy tells me i must call him when I can buy him the voucher and hangs up in my ear??? Why is a free service asking for gift vouchers for another company? I have been using the account for years and overnight my whole life gets put in disarray. My entire client list is there and all pending orders. How is it that I must pay R17000 in my country to get access to my free account? I really need some help please anybody

submitted by /u/Xpo-Artz
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 26, 2019 at 01:24PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger