-->

Facebook Billing Issue


Advertisemen


Facebook Billing Issue
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

On Twitter if I promote a tweet for 100$ the bill reflects that post on the date I requested

Youtube same thing. 500$ ad reflects that charge on the company credit card.

Facebook I recently did 2 ads. One for 300 and another for 300$ and they show on our credit card as 175 two times with last months ad for several dollars. I am understanding that this is the account threshold. I've been spending 1000 dollars a months and all the charges are wildly different than the budget I set for ad.

Example: I set 300$ budget and it only charges 175 and it will eak into next month for an ad I ran

This is making it very hard for the company comptroller to keep track of my budget. Also the fact that some ads are coming from last month is adding to that.

How can I set up the account to charge as youtube and twitter do. I just want it to charge 300 when I pay for it.

Or set up that at then end of the month I can charge the credit card for the months spend.

My boss doest care how I spend it just have to prove it was spent on facebook for that amount on that day.

submitted by /u/AndroidWaterBottle
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 26, 2019 at 05:22PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger