-->

Facebook ban spread like virus across accounts


Advertisemen


Facebook ban spread like virus across accounts
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I have 3 Facebook accounts. My original, my first backup and my second backup. First account got a 30 day block so I took the time to populate my 1st backup with content. After calling too many dumbasses things like "dumbass" my 1st backup worked its way up to a 30 day. Now I realized that these 30 day bans were messing with my marketplace commerce so my new account, 2nd backup is clean, no political posts and no comments that could get me zucced.

Now, I've run into this issue before when switching between accounts, from a banned to one that isn't... I had to log out (not switch) kill Facebook program entirely and boot it back up and log back in to clear the issue... it would do things like let me post on my wall but not comment anywhere or like things until I did the logout login.

The first time this happened with my new 2nd backup, the issue went on for a couple days and seemed to clear up. I think I may have sent a few error reports. This has never happened across all 3 accounts before and its never been so consistent, complete block across all accounts. The only thing that still works is marketplace on my 2 accounts that didnt get the ban... that's great but I use fb for my daily communication with friends and family because of signal issues with cell service.

Now, obviously getting Facebook to fox anything is useless, but does anyone have any ideas to try? Alternative methods? This 2nd backup account I made took like a month for marketplace to activate... one of the main things I need it for...

Does anyone think Facebook is linking accounts that they believe are the same person? Or is it just because my phone logs into all 3? I'm about to use an old backup phone to login to one of my accounts exclusively and remove it from other devices and see if that helps.

submitted by /u/turdpolisher42
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 05, 2019 at 03:37PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger