-->

Facebook account disabled for no reason? Unable to appeal it? How to contact customer service?


Advertisemen


Facebook account disabled for no reason? Unable to appeal it? How to contact customer service?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’ve had a Facebook account for over a decade with no problems. Out of nowhere it gets deactivated. They don’t give me a precise reason. I appeal it with my ID, no response. Repeatedly post my question in the support community, my question never even gets posted!

I try making other Facebook accounts. Less than a hour they all get disabled! They force you to use a cell phone number, and at this point any account associated with my phone number gets deleted. They don’t accept alternate numbers from apps either.

I haven’t had a Facebook account for more than a month. What are my options? Obviously I did nothing wrong, nor am I impersonating anyone.

submitted by /u/orangestufff
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 24, 2019 at 02:14AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger