-->

Different Data from Facebook ads manager and page insight for same page


Advertisemen


Different Data from Facebook ads manager and page insight for same page
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Today I was preparing Post Reach for a page that I manage to compare it with monthly sale data. I extracted data from the export tool of the page insight for 5 months. I got the overall results of all ads from the ads manager of all time. The interesting thing is the data from the ads manager is 1,298,404 the data from the insight is 2,825,116. my organic reach is not that significant. I contacted Facebook and they said they will report to another department. what do you guys think?

P.S. this not the first time I get wrong data from Facebook.

submitted by /u/NorthExamination
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 24, 2019 at 09:29PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger