-->

Customising your feed


Advertisemen


Customising your feed
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This may sound really really dumb question to those who are more experienced... but... I wouldn't be asking if I knew better. :P I'm very cautious about using social media personally, so I've not registered there aside from wanting to follow my friends who use it. Some of my friends however... do post a bit too actively about various subjects, and sometimes their more important or more personal posts gets buried under all that spam and status updating. This is especially true on Twitter, but sometimes also applies to blog posts.

So I was wondering if it's possible to follow only certain hashtags from your friends instead of getting all their posts on your feed? I have seen this work on Tumblr years back, but does this work anywhere else?

submitted by /u/BornToBeStub
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 09, 2019 at 10:44AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger