-->

"Limits have been placed" On my page for the 2nd time in a month?


Advertisemen


"Limits have been placed" On my page for the 2nd time in a month?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So a week ago a post on one of My pages was flagged for not complying with facebook's policies. I knew I didn't do anything wrong so I appealed the restriction. A few hours after the ban was appealed. But the restrictions weren't removed so My posts wouldn't show up in a news feed for a week. I knew it was bullshit but I just took a short break from posting. So the restriction was lifted today. Then one hour later I got the same restriction put on my page a 2nd time. This time I wasn't given any reason for this ban. Has anyone dealt with something like this? Any ideas what's going on? The other admins on the page are suggesting it could be because we often criticize the actions of Mark Zuccerberg. Either way I wanted to hear another persons perspective on this situation. Cheers

submitted by /u/macklemerchant
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 31, 2019 at 09:56PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger