-->

Do members know which Admin removed their post if notified?


Advertisemen


Do members know which Admin removed their post if notified?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm an admin in a group & am wondering if a member knows which admin removed their post, but provides the reason.

In other words, when I remove a post (e.g. business posts from a single business only once every three days) I check the box and provide the member with the rule.

Am I identified in any way other than as an admin?

(fyi: trying to post in the FB sub, but only Image/Video and Link were available... .tried posting in FB Help but was immediately removed and I was redirected to a nonexistent group.... hm...)

submitted by /u/oandroido
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 08, 2019 at 02:30PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger