-->

Deleted tweet of mine that was quote


Advertisemen


Deleted tweet of mine that was quote
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

As an immature and ignorant teenager in 2013, I tweeted the word ‘’queer’’ in a derogatory fashion. I have deleted all my tweets from several years ago, but few accounts quoted the tweet. The problem is if you search my @ handle with the associated word, those who quoted my tweet still show up.

I have tried reporting the tweets but they have not gone away. I am worried that this could effect my ability to get a job in the future if an employer searches my @ handle. Aside from reaching out to the people and paying them to delete, is there anything I can do to get these deleted for good?

submitted by /u/Macdingy
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 08, 2019 at 01:17AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger