-->

Content Creation for People vs. Brands?


Advertisemen


Content Creation for People vs. Brands?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I've worked as a brand manager for a while & coming up with content for brands is a breeze IMO. I've got the products photographed & a few key "faces" behind the brand that I use to make it personable & helpful. Since the brand isn't a person, it's much easier for me to come up with content and connect with audiences.

But, as for managing a person's page? I'm struggling to come up with content & "speak" as him on the channels, so I'm curious as to how that workflow looks for others since we can't be with them 24/7 to capture that content & those shareable moments.

Happy to give more info if needed but I'm generally just curious as to how people manage people profiles vs brands.

submitted by /u/taylermeagiin
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 31, 2019 at 05:46PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger