-->

Can't join Facebook groups as a page


Advertisemen


Can't join Facebook groups as a page
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi guys! I have a Facebook page (so I'm the admin), but I don't have the option to join groups as my page, just as my personal account.

I know for a fact that something's wrong because I compared the settings from my page and from a friend's Facebook page (that can join groups) and the both are the same.

Is there a setting that I have to check? I've searched everything in the settings page, but can't seem to make it work.

submitted by /u/ancuuuuu
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 01, 2019 at 06:27AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger