-->

Unable to Link FB Account to Apps


Advertisemen


Unable to Link FB Account to Apps
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Once upon a time, there was a dummy account for my job's Facebook page to manage it. I used to log in and out of it from the app, desktop, and Facebook Pages. A few weeks ago, I noticed that with apps that allow you to connect your Facebook, it would automatically pull up the dummy account and with no option to toggle to my personal Facebook. I've deleted Pages off my phone, removed the profile option via app/desktop, logged in and out of my personal Facebook, and it still pulls the dummy account. How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/breadchastick03
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 30, 2019 at 06:17PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger