-->

Need some advice on a part time role that I got.


Advertisemen


Need some advice on a part time role that I got.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I just landed a part time role (once a week) with a indie food place. We have a tiny marketing budget £100 per month.

And the owner said to let's just trial it for a month and see how it goes. What they want to see basically is more insta/fb followers and more people on our emailing list.

I've never had such a short time frame to work things out, but is there something you think I should prioritise, so I get quite good results in this one month?

My one month plan is: steady daily content, as many insta bloggers I can get that and one promotion on socials since they have their opening anniversary coming up.

submitted by /u/10Dante4
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 13, 2019 at 02:02PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger