-->

My Facebook meme page's like and post reach has drastically went down


Advertisemen


My Facebook meme page's like and post reach has drastically went down
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I recently hit 17.3k on my page and I usually had consistent likes and shares. It was doing really good but the last few days I've been getting little to no likes. I'm guessing this is happening on purpose so I'll pay for an ad or promote the page but I'm not going to. Does anyone have some advice or maybe has had a similar experience? Any help would be much appreciated :)

submitted by /u/HallmarkCards
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 30, 2019 at 10:55AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger